|Zero Cycle Count|
|UN 38.3 Certified|
|TI "Gas Guage" Chip|
What is 'UN 38.3'?
Our batteries are put through extensive testing to ensure they meet the criteria of the UN/DOT 38.3 testing standards. We provide you with a safe, durable and long-lasting lithium-ion battery assembly that can withstand the rigors of transportation & wear. These tests include extreme thermal conditions, impact, overcharge and forced discharge simulation, vibration, shock, external short-circuiting, altitude/air transport simulation.
What is 'Zero-Cycle'?
A Zero-Cycle battery means the battery has not been discharged/recharged repeatedly. Any partial discharge and recharge count toward a full cycle. Typically a battery is only capable of up to 500 cycles before it begins to noticibly degrade. Our batteries have the maximum number of cycles available for your use.
- iPhone X
- Brand New iPhone X Battery Replacement
- Li-Ion 2716 mAh Battery (10.35 Wh)
- Free Pry Tool
- Free iPhone X Take Apart Repair Guide
- Batteries may only be shipped to the Contiguous United States via Ground
Available as a DIY Kit with the following tools:
- Tri-Point Screwdriver
- Small Phillips Screwdriver
- Small Flathead Screwdriver
- Plastic Opening Tools
- Suction Cup
- Nylon Spudger
- iPhone 5-Point Pentalobe Screwdriver
- Fine Tip Curved Tweezers
- Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
- SIM Card Ejection Tool
- This toolkit is also useful for future repairs and maintenance of your device.
This repair guide is for informational purposes only. Perform this repair at your own risk.