The iPhone 6s Plus Polarizer is a thin piece of film that goes between the LCD and top glass lens during re-installation. This piece of film does the same job of reducing reflected light and UV rays. There is a Polarizer Film on the top of your iPhone 6s Plus LCD. Polarizer film helps reduce the reflection of light off the glass and LCD after installation. If you damaged your iPhone 6s Plus LCD by cutting the wrong layer or deeply scratching it so that even UV glue can't fill in you can now replace the polarizer and get your LCD back to working condition. Purchase now the best quality pre-cut iPhone 6s Plus Polarizer available on the market.
Available as a DIY Kit. Included in this 14 pc. tool kit are all the tools you require for a successful repair and maintenance of your smart phone or tablet.
Our DIY Kit Includes:
- Adhesive Strip (2)
- SIM Card Eject Tool
- T5 Torx Screwdriver
- T4 Torx Screwdriver
- T3 Torx Screwdriver
- T2 Torx Screwdriver
- iPhone Pentalobe Screwdriver
- Small Phillips Screwdriver (#00)
- Small Flathead Screwdriver
- Set of Plastic Pry Tools
- Triangle Pry Tool
- Suction Cup Tool
- Nylon Spudger
- Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
- iPhone 6s Plus
- All of our iPhone 6s Plus replacement parts and tools are factory tested and brand new
- Affordable, highest quality available iPhone 6s Plus Polarizer
- 30 Day Warranty
- Free Pry Tool included with your order
- Same day shipping on orders placed before 3:30 pm PST, Monday-Friday.
- For questions about your order please use the LIVE CHAT found on the upper center of every page or please call 702-800-5991
- Reach us directly for more information on your iPhone 6s Plus Polarizer through our Contact Page. Or visit our FAQs page.
- All orders will ship the same day if placed by 3:30 pm PST, Monday-Friday. Shipping info.
- If you do not have time to do your own iPhone 6s Plus Polarizer, we have the solution. Our highly qualified repair technicians can do your repair for you.
- Give us a call at 702-800-5991 to find out the details. More information found on the Repair Services Page.
- Once we complete the repair your device will be as good as new.