Our iPhone 6s Plus Glass Screen Replacement Repair Kit is the lowest cost repair for a scratched or cracked lens on your iPhone 6s Plus. Stop paying for overpriced repairs and do it yourself. Our kit includes everything you will need to replace the front glass lens. Use this Kit only if the glass is broken, but the phone will turn on and operate normally. Do not use if the LCD has dead pixels or a "rainbow of colors" is present on the display.
- iPhone 6s Plus
- Fix a badly scratched or cracked glass lens on your iPhone 6s Plus.
- 1 x High-Quality 5.5 inch iPhone 6s Plus Glass Lens Replacement
- Color: Black
- 1 x Set of Tools (9 Pieces)
- 1 x Adhesive for the front glass lens
- 1-2 hour repair job
- Experience is recommended.
- Note: This Kit only replaces the glass lens and does not fix a bad touch screen or LCD.
The specific repair for your device may vary.
A typical glass repair can be completed with the following steps. We suggest viewing a repair video on YouTube prior to installation.
- Apply a strip of clear packing tape across the cracked screen
- Use the Pentalobe screwdriver to remove the bottom 2 screws.
- use the suction cup to pull up the screen and remove it from the rear case
- Use the heat source to slowly heat up the surface of your screen to loosen the adhesive
- Apply the suction cup to the glass
- metallic wire to gently & safely separate the glass from the LCD.
- With the pry tool start to separate the glass from the device
- Insert the picks as you go to keep the screen separated
- Work your way around the device, separating the bottom of the device last
- Once the glass is separated, carefully disconnect digitizer flex cable
- Once the glass is removed wipe off LCD