The brand new iPhone 6s Plus Front Camera and Sensor Flex Cable is the solution for a front camera that is malfunctioning or the proximity sensor is not working as it should. You are ordering high quality, factory tested iPhone 6s Plus Front Camera and Sensor Flex Cable ready to ship out to you quickly. This replacement is exactly what you need to get your smartphone working like new again. This is a DIY repair that will save you time and money. Order your iPhone 6s Plus Front Camera and Sensor Flex Cable today. We also include a free plastic pry tool with your order to assist you throughout the repair process.
Available as a DIY Kit. Included in this 14 pc. tool kit are all the tools you require for a successful repair and maintenance of your smart phone or tablet.
Our DIY Kit Includes:
- Adhesive Strip (2)
- SIM Card Eject Tool
- T5 Torx Screwdriver
- T4 Torx Screwdriver
- T3 Torx Screwdriver
- T2 Torx Screwdriver
- iPhone Pentalobe Screwdriver
- Small Phillips Screwdriver (#00)
- Small Flathead Screwdriver
- Set of Plastic Pry Tools
- Triangle Pry Tool
- Suction Cup Tool
- Nylon Spudger
- Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
- iPhone 6s Plus
- All of our iPhone 6s Plus replacement parts and tools are factory tested and brand new
- Affordable, highest quality available iPhone 6s Plus Front Camera and Sensor Flex Cable
- 30 Day Warranty
- Free Pry Tool included with your order
- Same day shipping on orders placed before 3:30 pm PST, Monday-Friday.
- For questions about your order please use the LIVE CHAT found on the upper center of every page or please call 702-800-5991
- Reach us directly for more information on your iPhone 6s Plus Front Camera and Sensor Flex Cable through our Contact Page. Or visit our FAQs page.
- All orders will ship the same day if placed by 3:30 pm PST, Monday-Friday. Shipping info.
- If you do not have time to do your own iPhone 6s Plus Front Camera and Sensor Flex Cable, we have the solution. Our highly qualified repair technicians can do your repair for you.
- Give us a call at 702-800-5991 to find out the details. More information found on the Repair Services Page.
- Once we complete the repair your device will be as good as new.