The Battery Connector Bracket is used to keep the Battery Connector attached to it's flex cable. For obvious reasons this is an extremely important component within the iPhone 6s Plus. This iPhone 6s Plus Battery Connector Bracket is exactly what you need to keep your Battery Connector properly secured inside your phone. Without the bracket the Battery Connector can easily become dislodged and damaged. Factory tested and built to OEM specs guarantees the highest quality and a precise fit. Purchase yours today. We understand that you need this part as soon as possible, so we will ship your order within 24 hours of it being placed.
Available as a DIY Kit. Included in this 14 pc. tool kit are all the tools you require for a successful repair and maintenance of your smart phone or tablet.
Our DIY Kit Includes:
- Adhesive Strip (2)
- SIM Card Eject Tool
- T5 Torx Screwdriver
- T4 Torx Screwdriver
- T3 Torx Screwdriver
- T2 Torx Screwdriver
- iPhone Pentalobe Screwdriver
- Small Phillips Screwdriver (#00)
- Small Flathead Screwdriver
- Set of Plastic Pry Tools
- Triangle Pry Tool
- Suction Cup Tool
- Nylon Spudger
- Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
- iPhone 6s Plus
- All of our iPhone 6s Plus replacement parts and tools are factory tested and brand new
- Affordable, highest quality available iPhone 6s Plus Battery Connector Bracket Replacement
- 30 Day Warranty
- Free Pry Tool included with your order
- Same day shipping on orders placed before 3:30 pm PST, Monday-Friday.
- For questions about your order please use the LIVE CHAT found on the upper center of every page or please call 702-800-5991
- Reach us directly for more information on your iPhone 6s Plus Battery Connector Bracket Replacement through our Contact Page. Or visit our FAQs page.
- All orders will ship the same day if placed by 3:30 pm PST, Monday-Friday. Shipping info.
- If you do not have time to do your own iPhone 6s Plus Battery Connector Bracket Replacement repair, we have the solution. Our highly qualified repair technicians can do your repair for you.
- Give us a call at 702-800-5991 to find out the details. More information found on the Repair Services Page.
- Once we complete the repair your device will be as good as new.