Our iPhone 6s Glass Screen Replacement Repair Kit is the lowest cost repair for a scratched or cracked lens on your iPhone 6s. Stop paying for overpriced repairs and do it yourself. Our kit includes everything you will need to replace the front glass lens. Use this Kit only if the glass is broken, but the phone will turn on and operate normally. Do not use if the LCD has dead pixels or a "rainbow of colors" is present on the display.
- iPhone 6s
- Fix a badly scratched or cracked glass lens on your iPhone 6s.
- 1 x High-Quality 4.7 inch iPhone 6s Glass Lens Replacement
- Color: Black
- 1 x Set of Tools, (9 Pieces)
- 1 x Adhesive for the front glass lens
- 1-2 hour repair job
- Experience is recommended.
- Note: This Kit only replaces the glass lens and does not fix a bad touch screen or LCD.
Installation Instructions, The specific repair for your device may vary.
A typical glass repair can be completed with the following steps. We suggest viewing a repair video on YouTube prior to installation.
- Apply a strip of clear packing tape across the cracked screen
- Use the Pentalobe screwdriver to remove the bottom 2 screws.
- Use the suction cup to pull up the screen and remove it from the rear case
- Carefully lift up the screen assembly, disconnect the flex cables and fully remove the screen assembly from the rear case.
- Use the heat source to slowly heat up the surface of your screen to loosen the glass adhesive
- Once the adhesive softens, slide the pry tool between the glass and frame.
- Insert the wire into to the exposed gap. Slide the wire gently down the length of the screen to safely separate the glass from the LCD.
- Insert the picks as you go to keep the screen separated from the LCD.
- Once the glass is separated, carefully clean the LCD to remove any leftover adhesive, dust or glass.
- Test fit the included double-sided adhesive onto the frame, trim if necessary. Once satisfied with the fit, remove one side of the adhesive, press firmly into place.
- Pull off the remaining adhesive backing and fit the new glass screen into place.
- Press firmly on the edges to ensure a good seal between the glass and adhesive tape.
- Keep organized, the screws are of different size and length. Mark and number the screws as you take them out to prevent damage
- Do not force the or pry the screen apart, you could damage the LCD.
- Do not overheat the LCD when softening the screen glue with a heat source.
- Work in a static-free environment, ground yourself before attempting any repair.
DiyMoblieRepairs is not responsible for any damage to your device during installation.