Cold Pressed method used in this Black iPhone 6s Glass Lens Screen & Frame (Cold Pressed) is the original bonding applied on your iPhone frame. This pre-applied glue has the best adhesion so you won't have glass lifted off frame issues with your iPhone 6s screen repair. This is the original technology used in screen assembly. Purchase your Black iPhone 6s Glass Lens Screen & Frame (Cold Pressed) today to obtain the best bond available for your screen. You will save time, money and the environment by doing this repair yourself.
Available as a DIY Kit. Included in this 14 pc. tool kit are all the tools you require for a successful repair and maintenance of your smart phone or tablet.
Our DIY Kit Includes:
- Adhesive Strip (2)
- SIM Card Eject Tool
- T5 Torx Screwdriver
- T4 Torx Screwdriver
- T3 Torx Screwdriver
- T2 Torx Screwdriver
- iPhone Pentalobe Screwdriver
- Small Phillips Screwdriver (#00)
- Small Flathead Screwdriver
- Set of Plastic Pry Tools
- Triangle Pry Tool
- Suction Cup Tool
- Nylon Spudger
- Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
- iPhone 6s
- All of our iPhone 6s replacement parts and tools are factory tested and brand new
- Affordable, highest quality available Black iPhone 6s Glass Lens Screen & Frame (Cold Pressed)
- 30 Day Warranty
- Free Pry Tool included with your order
- Same day shipping on orders placed before 3:30 pm PST, Monday-Friday.
- For questions about your order please use the LIVE CHAT found on the upper center of every page or please call 702-800-5991
- Reach us directly for more information on your Black iPhone 6s Glass Lens Screen & Frame (Cold Pressed) through our Contact Page. Or visit our FAQs page.
- All orders will ship the same day if placed by 3:30 pm PST, Monday-Friday. Shipping info.
- If you do not have time to do your own Black iPhone 6s Glass Lens Screen & Frame (Cold Pressed) repair, we have the solution. Our highly qualified repair technicians can do your repair for you.
- Give us a call at 702-800-5991 to find out the details. More information found on the Repair Services Page.
- Once we complete the repair your device will be as good as new.