When you are doing your screen replacement you will need these brand new iPhone 6s and 6s Plus Front Camera & Proximity Sensor Plastic Brackets. Make sure your screen replacement is done right and like a professional by having all the parts you require. If you purchase an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus screen without the small parts attached you will have to move your front camera and the proximity sensor over to the new screen. These parts are held in place with little rubber brackets that attach to the front screen. When you remove them from the old screen you will not be able to move the Plastic Brackets that attach them. You will need the new brackets to complete the transfer. Purchase yours today.
Available as a DIY Kit. Included in this 14 pc. tool kit are all the tools you require for a successful repair and maintenance of your smart phone or tablet.
Our DIY Kit Includes:
- Adhesive Strip (2)
- SIM Card Eject Tool
- T5 Torx Screwdriver
- T4 Torx Screwdriver
- T3 Torx Screwdriver
- T2 Torx Screwdriver
- iPhone Pentalobe Screwdriver
- Small Phillips Screwdriver (#00)
- Small Flathead Screwdriver
- Set of Plastic Pry Tools
- Triangle Pry Tool
- Suction Cup Tool
- Nylon Spudger
- Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- All of our iPhone 6s / 6s Plus replacement parts and tools are factory tested and brand new
- Affordable, highest quality available iPhone 6s and 6s Plus Front Camera & Proximity Sensor Plastic Brackets
- 30 Day Warranty
- Free Pry Tool included with your order
- Same day shipping on orders placed before 3:30 pm PST, Monday-Friday.
- For questions about your order please use the LIVE CHAT found on the upper center of every page or please call 702-800-5991
- Reach us directly for more information on your iPhone 6s and 6s Plus Front Camera & Proximity Sensor Plastic Brackets through our Contact Page. Or visit our FAQs page.
- All orders will ship the same day if placed by 3:30 pm PST, Monday-Friday. Shipping info.
- If you do not have time to do your own iPhone 6s and 6s Plus Front Camera & Proximity Sensor Plastic Brackets repair, we have the solution. Our highly qualified repair technicians can do your repair for you.
- Give us a call at 702-800-5991 to find out the details. More information found on the Repair Services Page.
- Once we complete the repair your device will be as good as new.