The factory spec iPhone 6 WiFi Antenna Flex Cable Replacement is the part you require if your iPhone 6 is not getting an acceptable WiFi connection. DIY Mobile Repair offers brand new wifi flex ribbon cables in the case that your Wifi cable has been ripped or damaged it. You will be able to solve many common issues dealing with wifi connectivity. Thus allowing you to get full WiFi connection again and putting an end to your frustration. Free pry tool included.
If you do not feel like doing the repair on your iPhone 6 yourself we have the solution for you - our qualified repair technicians can do the repair. Give us a call to find out the details at 702-800-5991 or read all about it here on the Repair Services Page. Once we complete the repair of your iPhone 6 WiFi Antenna Flex Cable Replacement your phone will be as good as new.
Available as a DIY Kit. Included are all the tools you require for a successful repair and maintenance of your smart phone or tablet.
Our DIY Kit Includes:
- Adhesive Strip (2)
- SIM Card Eject Tool
- T5 Torx Screwdriver
- T4 Torx Screwdriver
- T3 Torx Screwdriver
- T2 Torx Screwdriver
- iPhone Pentalobe Screwdriver
- Small Phillips Screwdriver (#00)
- Small Flathead Screwdriver
- Set of Plastic Pry Tools
- Triangle Pry Tool
- Suction Cup Tool
- Nylon Spudger
- Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
- iPhone 6
- Brand New iPhone 6 WiFi Antenna Flex Cable Replacement
- OEM-compliant; 100% guaranteed; non-refurbished
- Fast Shipping
- Free pry tool
- Professional Repair Service Available
- For questions about this iPhone 6 WiFi Antenna Flex Cable Replacement please feel free to contact us by phone at 702-800-5991 between 9:00 am-5:00 pm (PST), Monday through Friday
- Or use the LIVE CHAT button found on the upper center of every page. LIVE CHAT is available Monday through Friday between the hours of 5:00 am-10 pm (PST)
- Reach us directly through our Contact Page.
- Please visit our FAQs page for answers to commonly asked questions.
- All orders ship the same business day if placed by 4 pm PST, Monday-Friday.