If the volume buttons on your iPhone 6 do not respond correctly, the iPhone 6 Volume Buttons Flex Cable Replacement could be damaged. We have brand new, factory tested volume button flex cable replacements that will perfectly fit the apple 4.7 inch iPhone 6. FREE pry tool included.
Do not worry about doing the repair on your iPhone 6 yourself because you are concerned you will damage it further. We have the solution for you - our qualified repair technicians can do the repair. Give us a call to find out the details at 702-800-5991 or read all about it here on the Repair Services Page. Once we complete the repair of your iPhone 6 Volume Buttons Flex Cable Replacement your phone will be as good as new.
Available as a DIY Kit. Included are all the tools you require for a successful repair and maintenance of your smart phone or tablet.
Our DIY Kit Includes:
- Adhesive Strip (2)
- SIM Card Eject Tool
- T5 Torx Screwdriver
- T4 Torx Screwdriver
- T3 Torx Screwdriver
- T2 Torx Screwdriver
- iPhone Pentalobe Screwdriver
- Small Phillips Screwdriver (#00)
- Small Flathead Screwdriver
- Set of Plastic Pry Tools
- Triangle Pry Tool
- Suction Cup Tool
- Nylon Spudger
- Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
- iPhone 6
- Brand new iPhone 6 Volume Buttons Flex Cable Replacement
- Factory tested
- Free pry tool
- Professional Repair Service Available
- For questions about this iPhone 6 Volume Buttons Flex Cable Replacement please feel free to contact us by phone at 702-800-5991 between 9:00 am-5:00 pm (PST), Monday through Friday
- Or use the LIVE CHAT button found on the upper center of every page. LIVE CHAT is available Monday through Friday between the hours of 5:00 am-10 pm (PST)
- Reach us directly through our Contact Page.
- Please visit our FAQs page for answers to commonly asked questions.
- All orders ship the same business day if placed by 4 pm PST, Monday-Friday.