battery that has stopped holding a charge the way it did when the device was new. Does your battery get warm when it is in use or charging? When this happens, it can prevent you from using your phone as much. To get your device working just like brand new again for a fraction of the cost of a brand new iPhone 5S, purchase this battery replacement. FREE pry tool included. See below for all the other tools you require for a successful repair of your iPhone 5s including Apple's proprietary Pentalobe Screwdriver. Each manufacturer has different screws and flexes requiring specific tools.
All of our DIY battery assemblies are brand-new premium zero-cycle. The batteries are put through extensive testing to ensure they meet the criteria of the UN DOT 38.3 testing standards. We provide you with a safe, durable and long-lasting lithium-ion battery assembly that can withstand the rigors of transportation & wear. These tests include extreme thermal conditions, impact, overcharge and forced discharge simulation, vibration, shock, external short-circuiting, altitude/air transport simulation.
What is 'Zero-Cycle'?
A Cycle means one sequence of fully charging and fully discharging a rechargeable cell or battery. If you use 50% of your battery capacity and charge it to 100% that’s half of a cycle. Zero-Cycle means the battery has never been used or discharged. Any partial discharge and recharge count toward a full cycle.
Available as a DIY Kit. Included are all the tools you require for a successful repair and maintenance of your smart phone or tablet.
Our DIY Kit Includes:
- Adhesive Strip (2)
- SIM Card Eject Tool
- T5 Torx Screwdriver
- T4 Torx Screwdriver
- T3 Torx Screwdriver
- T2 Torx Screwdriver
- iPhone Pentalobe Screwdriver
- Small Phillips Screwdriver (#00)
- Small Flathead Screwdriver
- Set of Plastic Pry Tools
- Triangle Pry Tool
- Suction Cup Tool
- Nylon Spudger
- Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
- Apple iPhone 5s
- Brand new iPhone 5s Battery Replacement
- Color may vary (Gold or Black)
- High quality / Factory tested
- UN DOT 38.3 Certified
- Premium Zero Cycle Battery
- Free pry tool included
- Fast Shipping
- Professional Repair Service Available
- For questions about this iPhone 5s Battery Replacement please feel free to contact us by phone at 702-800-5991 between 9:00 am-5:00 pm (PST), Monday through Friday
- Or use the LIVE CHAT button found on the upper center of every page. LIVE CHAT is available Monday through Friday between the hours of 5:00 am-10 pm (PST)
- Reach us directly through our Contact Page.
- Please visit our FAQs page for answers to commonly asked questions.
- All orders ship the same business day if placed by 4 pm PST, Monday-Friday.